Methanol is one of the basic chemicals which is prepared utilizing various feedstocks including shale gas, crude oil, and coal. It is utilized in various applications with major end-use focused around fuel blending and chemicals manufacturing. Dynamic feedstock market and changing geopolitical scenarios are changing the market pattern and guiding organizations to be more agile and innovative to combat the changing terms.
The methanol market has been analyzed by utilizing the optimum combination of secondary sources and in-house methodology along with an irreplaceable blend of primary insights. The real-time assessment of the market is an integral part of our market sizing and forecasting methodology. Our industry experts and panel of primary participants have helped in compiling relevant aspects with realistic parametric estimations for a comprehensive study.
Key Market Insights
The methanol enters the fuel stream either via direct blending or via octane improvers such as methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE). The methanol is also utilized for biodiesel adding the volume for fuel. The chemical derivatives from methanol covers a range of varieties including resins for paints & paperboard to engineering plastic for automotive, and solvents for fragrances to polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for bottles.
- Currently the market is dominated by China which covers little less than two-third of the global market for methanol.
- The US market currently stands little less than 7% of the global market but is a significant market nevertheless.
- The market growth in developing countries and additional upcoming capacities in the US are expected to impact the trade scenarios for methanol.
- The study of the global methanol market provides the market size information and industry trends along with the parameters and factors impacting it in both short- and long-term.
- The study also covers the competitive scenario of the market with respect to major players with their branding strategies and differentiating factors among others.
To view Sample Research Report CLICK HERE @
According to Research, the global methanol market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period to reach $48.62 billion by 2023.
The crude oil price stabilization and Chinese advantage of domestic coal for olefin production would be critical for external methanol demand there.
Some of the prominent players in the global methanol market are Methanex, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Sinopec, Lanxess, and Shin-Etsu.
o Fuel Blending
o Acetic Acid
o Asia Pacific
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Industry outlook: Market trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities
For any query and more information feel free to contact us on
Drop us mail for enquiry on following email id
Email: – email@example.com