The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Tata Motors Ltd (Tata Motors) is a manufacturer and distributor of automobiles. The company manufactures passenger cars, utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defense vehicles. It also offers engineering and automotive solutions, construction equipment manufacturing, automotive vehicle components manufacturing, and supply chain activities through its subsidiaries. Tata Motors produces machine tools and factory automation solutions, high-precision tooling, plastic and electronic components for automotive and computer applications. It also distributes and markets Fiat branded cars in India.
The company operates across
Europe, the Middle East, North America, Africa, Asia, Russia, CIS, Oceania, Central America, and South America.
Tata Motors is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Tata Motors Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Tata Motors releases its annual CSR report FY 2017-18
Jul 31,2018: Tata Motors announces financial results for Q1 of fiscal year 2019
Jun 15,2018: Tata Power to install 100 EV charging stations in Maharashtra
Jun 06,2018: Tata Motors working on a dozen electric, hybrid vehicles
Jun 015,208: Tata Motors now Electrifies Madhya Pradesh after Maharashtra
To Know more about recent developments of TATA Motors SWOT Analysis
Get a Free sample Report Request: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/sample-request/tata-motors-ltd-tatamotors-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
Key benefits of buying this profile
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Latest Related Report
JSB Market Research