JSB MARKET RESEARCH provides Global Electric Vehicles & Fuel Cell Vehicles Market under this Category. The global electric vehicles market reached $94.9 billion in 2019 and should reach $183.7 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1% for the period of 2019-2024.
REQUEST FOR SAMPLE REPORT HERE:
After decades of expensive development and false starts, the world is finally ready for EVs. For the purpose of this report, the term “Electric Vehicles Market” includes commercial approaches such as pure battery-powered, plug-in hybrid, hybrid internal combustion/battery, range-extended, and FCVs, as well as vehicles powered by developmental power sources such as supercapacitors and flywheel. In addition to cars and trucks, this report considers motorcycles/ E-Bikes, scooters, buses, neighborhood EVs, self-driving cars, military vehicles, and locomotives.
This report details actual figures for 2018 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections for 2019 through 2024 for the global and four regional markets. Although this report discusses three future scenarios, pessimistic, consensus and optimistic, forecasts are provided for consensus scenarios. Power source sales and values are provided. A patent analysis and discussion of power sources and vehicle components describes the areas in which research is being performed and emphasizes intellectual property issues.
Note that values are expressed in million dollars and shipments are expressed in 1,000 vehicles. In both cases, totals are rounded to the nearest integer (i.e., less than $500,000 is expressed as 0.)
Values are based on the equivalent of wholesale, or the price charged to the retailer prior to mark-up. However, advanced EVs are sold at a price below the actual manufacturing cost. This may be due to regulatory compliance or the desire to establish a market before economies of scale kicks in. The cost to consumers may be reduced considerably when government subsidies or possible tax breaks are added to the dealer price.
As defined by Research for this report, EVs and FCVs include the following
– EVs (pure EVs).
Specific types of vehicles using these batteries include
– Passenger vehicles (sedans, microcars, SUVs, crossover SUVs, pickup trucks, sports cars).
– Low-velocity vehicles (golf carts, neighborhood EVs, personal mobility devices).
– Scooters (two-wheelers, motorcycles, some three-wheelers).
– Commercial/industrial vehicles (material handling equipment, burden carriers, forklifts, trucks).
– Niche vehicles (self-driving vehicles, military equipment, locomotives).
This report defines the market sectors, identifies leading companies and analyzes the markets to provide a five-year market forecast. Finally, the company profiles section provides the status of and recent events for companies making power sources.
- Summary and Highlights
- Technology Background
- Breakdown by Vehicles
- Market Breakdown by Power Source
- Market Breakdown by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Appendix A: Selected Electric Vehicle Power Source Companies
- Appendix B: Abbreviations
– 75 data tables and 67 additional tables
– A descriptive study of the global markets for electric vehicles (EVs) and fuel cell vehicles (FCVs)
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
– Data corresponding to market value and unit shipments of commercially viable EVs, including hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), and pure battery-powered electric vehicles (BEVs)
– Summary of details pertaining to power sources that make these vehicles possible, including lead-acid, nickel-metal hydride, lithium-ion batteries, and proton-exchange membrane fuel cells
– Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
– Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Automotive Fuel Cell Cooperation Corp., Bae Systems, China Motor Corp., Ferrari, General Motors, Harley Davidson, Hyundai Motor, Mitsubishi, Nissan Motor Co., Skoda, Tata Motors, and Yamaha
For More Market Research Reports You Can Visit:http://globalmarketingreports.com
JSB Market Research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. JSB market research is a comprehensive grouping of market intelligence, products, and services. Our clients are provided an expert’s insights on global market issues and trends.
Email ID: email@example.com